SAFETY FIRST, LAST & ALWAYS!
1. Non-member guests are allowed only 2 visits as a guest and they must be accompanied by a member host at all times (maximum of 2 guests per member per visit). All guests and accompanying members must sign in at the Clubhouse when they arrive at the Range. No exceptions. Former members who have not renewed their memberships, or dependents who turn 18, do not qualify as guests. Please note that members and guests must take up only one shooting bench on the rim fire and rifle ranges and not infringe on the usage rights of other FMFGA members. Also the FMFGA member is totally responsible for the activities and conduct of the guests they bring. Safety violations, misdemeanor actions or mistreatment of others will not be tolerated and could result in disciplinary action up to or including loss of membership.
2. Range Official’s commands are to be obeyed at all times. Range Official’s instructions and decisions are final.
3. Hearing protection and eye protection must be worn on all live firearm ranges. No exceptions.
4. Front gate must be kept closed at all times.
5. Proof of membership must be carried at all times. Proof of membership must be presented upon request by any FMFG member.
6. Firearms are to be handled, loaded and fired in a safe and responsible manner at all times.
7. Each type of firearm i.e.; Rimfire, shotgun, rifle, pistol, muzzle loader, etc. is to be discharged only at the appropriate range area as
follows . No exceptions.
Archery Range: NO FIREARMS OF ANY KIND.
Rimfire & Biathlon Ranges: RIMFIRE AMMUNITION ONLY.
Trap & Skeet Range: SHOTGUNS WITH SHOT LOADS ONLY. The shotgun pattern board is located on the West side of the shotgun range.
Black Powder Walking Trail: MUZZLE LOADERS ONLY.
Centrefire Rifle Range: Shoulder-fired firearms with single projectile only.
Handgun Range: HANDGUNS ONLY. (NO SHOULDER FIRED FIREARMS)
Indoor Range: ARCHERY, AIRGUN, OR HANDGUN AT DESIGNATED TIMES ONLY. See schedule or
contact FMFGA Executive for details.
The only exceptions allowed to the above are during a FMFGA Executive sanctioned meet or match, during which all firing is
to be done under the direct control and supervision of a Range Officer. Contact FMFGA Executive for details.
8. Firearms are only to be loaded at DESIGNATED FIRING LINES OR SHOOTING STATIONS and discharged DOWNRANGE from
previously mentioned locations.
9. Only one loaded firearm is to be handled at a time. All other firearms must be unloaded and placed in racks or unloaded and cased.
10. During ceasefire periods, ALL FIREARMS are to be unloaded, locked open and placed in racks, cased or holstered, as is appropriate.
11. Handguns are permitted to be carried and drawn from a holster ONLY ON THE OUTDOOR HANDGUN RANGE AREA. NO
HOLSTER CARRY/DRAW EXERCISES ON OTHER RANGE AREAS unless under RSO directive.
12. Shooting hours on all outdoor range areas are from ½ hour before Sunrise to ½ hour after Sunset.
13. Alcohol and drugs are prohibited from all range areas..
14. Shooting while under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited.
ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW THESE RULES AT ALL TIMES, NO EXCEPTIONS. ANYONE
DISREGARDING THESE RULES WILL BE REQUIRED TO LEAVE THE RANGE IMMEDIATELY, AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO
FURTHER ACTION OR SANCTIONS AS DETERMINED BY THE FMFGA EXECUTIVE.
ANY ACTS OF ILLEGAL, DANGEROUS OR IRRESPONSIBLE USE OF RANGE FACILITIES, OR ACTS OF VANDALISM OR
DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT REVOCATION OF MEMBERSHIP AND
BANISHMENT FROM FMFGA PROPERTY, AS WELL AS CRIMINAL CODE, FIREARMS ACT AND CIVIL CHARGES.
|Basement Range Rules.pdf||73.86 KB|
|2012 Bylaws_1.pdf||430.96 KB|
|Range operating guideline for 1000 meter range.pdf||189.18 KB|